ARCH Accredited Training Schools
TRAINING WITH AN ARCH ACCREDITED SCHOOL
In choosing to train with an ARCH accredited school you can rest assured you will receive the most comprehensive training available in Colon Hydrotherapy; taught to the highest standard set by ARCH. After training ARCH will offer support and guidance whilst you establish yourself as a professional, confident therapist gaining the respect you deserve.
ARCH TRAINING STANDARDS
ARCH is the largest Colon Hydrotherapy association in the UK and the oldest Colonic Hydrotherapy association in the world, established in 1987. It has developed a stringent accreditation process for schools who wish to teach Colon Hydrotherapy under the ARCH umbrella.
- Teachers must have extensive clinical experience in Colonic Hydrotherapy. School principals must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a full time Colon Hydrotherapist and have been a Full member of ARCH for a minimum of 1 year.
- Schools must teach at minimum the NOS for Colon Hydrotherapy (National Occupational Standards CNH26) and the core curriculum for Colon Hydrotherapy (CNHC). The ARCH syllabus exceeds the requirements stated in the NOS and core curriculum, and Colon Hydrotherapy is taught from a Naturopathic perspective.
- Course length is a minimum of 100 hours tutored instruction (theory and practice). This may be taught as 100 hours intensive tuition or to allow greater flexibility may be taught in shorter modules. In addition it is expected that there will be another 100 hours home study.
- Students, under supervision, must perform multiple practise treatments and complete in-depth case histories for independent assessment prior to graduation.
- Tuition is given on both gravity and machine systems.
- Teaching premises are inspected to verify compliance with the high standards required by ARCH.
- ARCH requires that schools are independently and externally audited every 3 years.
- Schools must carry full insurance for teaching Colon Hydrotherapy.
- Independent externally set and marked written examinations and independent supervised practical assessments are mandated.
The National College of Colon Hydrotherapy (NCCH): http://ncch.co.uk/
Institute of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy (IPCH): https://www.colonictraining.co.uk/